Home Forums Installation sso

sso

• Author

h_nguyeen
    Participant

Dear Team GraphComment,

I have a premium starter plan. I’m trying to use SSO feature but in the console, it return error with this object:
    {“gcCode”:410,”msg”:”route need authentication – route expired”}

My site id is “khucamdia”
    This is how I config:

window.gc_params = {
    graphcomment_id: ‘khucamdia’,
    fixed_header_height: 0,
    api_public_key: ‘BM95qEjtIXc3fthJpfoBV4pXuQPdamW3 4DrsRa8jqdREl228nM=’,

sso_data: ‘eyJpZCI6MTUsInVzZXJuYW1lIjoiaHVuZ3Rlc3QiLCJlbWFpbCI6Imh1bmdudkBiYW1idS5jb20udm4iLCJwaWN0dXJlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9raHVjYW1kaWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy91c2Vycy9odW5nbnZAYmFtYnUuY29tLnZuIn0= 2B93E6C15CDBB49C0D11F94F9D56D5F24737FC3D 1587864367.54357’
    };

(function () {
    var gc = document.createElement(‘script’); gc.type = ‘text/javascript’; gc.async = true;
    gc.src = ‘https://graphcomment.com/js/integration.js?’ Math.round(Math.random() * 1e8);
    (document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’)[0] || document.getElementsByTagName(‘body’)[0]).appendChild(gc);
    })();

h_nguyeen
    Participant

The xhr request had content:
    {"key":{"pubKey":"BM95qEjtIXc3fthJpfoBV4pXuQPdamW3+4DrsRa8jqdREl228nM=","auth":"eyJpZCI6MTUsInVzZXJuYW1lIjoiaHVuZ3Rlc3QiLCJlbWFpbCI6Imh1bmdudkBiYW1idS5jb20udm4iLCJwaWN0dXJlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9raHVjYW1kaWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy91c2Vycy9odW5nbnZAYmFtYnUuY29tLnZuIn0= 8BB08B180C0DCD7905C3B03799AC02FA3749958A 1587865843"}}

And the return from your server was:
    {"gcCode":410,"msg":"route need authentication - route expired"}

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by h_nguyeen.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your problem is that your GMT TIME is not set to GMT +0.
    If you’re using some cache, the limit is +5min.

Best,
    J.

h_nguyeen
    Participant

Thank you

h_nguyeen
    Participant

I’ve successfully implemented the SSO feature. But it seems like when you use this feature, the viewer can not use other form of login like Facebook or Twitter to comment.
    Is there a way I can use both feature: auto-login with SSO and manual login with social account?

h_nguyeen
    Participant

To display the user in the comment with SSO, I want to use their full name, not the username. So when create the ssoData, I think a better way is only the user.id and user.email to be unique, because a lot of people has the same name.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hello h_nguyeen,
    We understand your problem, GraphComment use the username to generate unique profile which allows you to have a profile page with a history of comments.
    You can generate on your side a unique username base on the fullname of the person and add a suffix for example : fullname1, fullname2, etc…
    Soon, we will add an option for SSO and you will be able to send only the email, uid and Graphcomment interface will display a form to ask and validate a unique username.
    Best regards,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register