Home Forums Bug Reports & Feedback Seo comments

Seo comments

• Author

Outages
    Participant

Hi, i like the system.
    One thing is not clear for me.

You wrote that the comments are indexable by search engines.
    After installation in our site, i checked the source code, and only the script part is visible. So no extra content in form of comments for my site. I added some fake comments. How is it possible for searchengines to read the script?

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hi,

The comments are indexable without any work when you use our WordPress plugin.
    To do this, you must activate the SEO friendly option in the plugin AND the Synchronisation.
    When a bot come to visit your website, we detect it’s a bot and then the WordPress version of comments prevail that are in pure html/css. This is how it works with the plugin.
    To verify this, you must use an extension in your browser like User-agent Switcher to simulate a bot.
    Best,
    J.

Outages
    Participant

So it’s only Working with WordPress? How is it working without a plugin on a normal website?

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you want synchronize your data, you can use our SDK with the sync route via our API.
    https://github.com/graphcomment/sdk-api-php

Admin have also access to a file directly from your Graphcomment backoffice that contains the last 1000 discussions. (SETTINGS > EXPORT)

Best,
    J.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register