Home Forums WordPress Registration and Login Form

Registration and Login Form

• Author

pontepilas
    Participant

Is there any way where the login form/registration form can be accessed without having the comments section listed below. Mainly just have the login button or register button or the popupform that’s loaded after the login or register button is clicked.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Can you be more specific ? What is your final purpose ?
    Thank you to describe your goal, then we will find the best way to help you.
    Best,
    J.

pontepilas
    Participant

the goal would be to have a page where someone be able to sign up sign-in graph comment without seeing comments below. Mainly to have a dedicated page just like the one that pops up after clicking the register or login button. but that page is only accessible within the comment form after the button is pressed. If i was to have a dedicated page, it shows where they can comment and then login or register. but that’s fine within the comment section however doesn’t make sense on a dedicated sign-in page or the register and login page only after the action button is clicked as i provided in the screenshot below. I would like that part be possible on a dedicated page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hi,

The best way is to use the SSO Single Sign On feature.
    You can activate it directly from your WordPress plugin, or you can develop your own if you know how to code with this help : https://support.graphcomment.com/en/knowledge-base/how-to-integrate-sso-on-my-site/

Once you’ll activated the SSO, your user will use the subscription of your WordPress Theme.
    Then, they will have a dedicated page where to sign in / sign up.
    Best,
    J.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register