Home Forums Installation Google Site Integration

Google Site Integration

• Author

DanielWalls
    Participant

Hello, I am integrating the code in a Google Site page, but the comments that people have already made do not appear to me, I have the paid version and I do not get the logo or the color customization.

The comments I place with my user appear as soon as I place them, but as soon as the page is re-printed they disappear as if no one had ever commented.

Greetings from Colombia.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Do you use the classic version of Google Sites or the new version of Google Sites ?
    Because in the new version, there is no more Gadget however it’s possible, you will have to add manually the GraphComment section on every pages.
    About customization, your website is still in Free plan, please check again and let us know.
    Best,
    J.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

We’ve created a tutorial for you in the New version of Google Sites.

How to install GraphComment on the new version of Google Sites ?

DanielWalls
    Participant

Hello, I am using the new version.
    My site is named as Roche Digital and it is not free is Starter, I am not the owner but I am Administrator of this site

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hello,

Did this tutorial help you to implement correctly GraphComment ?
    The new version of Google Sites embed the external code into a dynamic iframe. Then, the URL is changing all the time. If you follow our tutorial, the URL will have an idenifier uid that help us to attach the comment to this iframe all the time, independently of the URL.

About Premium, indeed this website is in Starter Plan. A saw that you already customize with your logo and a theme color. What is your issue ?

You can send us an email to support@graphcomment.com if you need more support.
    Best,
    J.

DanielWalls
    Participant

Sorry I can’t find the tutorial they mention. What is the link for this tutorial?

My problem with the logo is that when embedding it within Google Site it doesn’t load the logo, it loads the comment box alone, without the logo.

Maybe I’m not doing the integration with Google Site well, the reality is that my language is Spanish and in order to understand the procedures I have to translate the page.

I appreciate your attention and prompt response.

Regards.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hello Daniel,

Here is the tutorial for the NEW version of Google Sites.

How to install GraphComment on the new version of Google Sites ?

Best,
    J.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register