Home Forums Comments Error: Maximum number of characters allowed reached!

Error: Maximum number of characters allowed reached!

• Author

LausanneEurope
    Participant

Dear Sirs,

I’ve had a couple of people complain that they cannot submit their comments due to the following error message, “Error: Maximum number of characters allowed reached!” — both have stated that their answers are seemingly shorter than some of the other comments they’ve seen submitted.

We’ve been working with GraphComment for a couple of months now, and this has happened twice in the last week. I need this figured out fairly quickly as we’re in the middle of a major online conversation.

Any ideas as to what is happening?

Specs:
    GraphComment Version 3.0.6
    WordPress Version 5.4.1
    Theme X Version: 7.2.3

Thank you guys! Other than this, I love your plugin! 🙂

LausanneEurope
    Participant

Hi, it seems that error has been happening for those on Windows 10 while using Chrome.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.
    We’ve done a first fix to improve the situation. Very soon we will make it perfect.
    The problem is when you PASTE content from a software like MS WORD, it contains a lot of HTML attributes.
    We are doing a cleaning now.
    If you want to be sure to succeed to PASTE, you need to paste it first into a simple text editor before copying and pasting it again into your comment.
    Best regards,
    J.

LausanneEurope
    Participant

Ok thank you for the information! So we should be expecting an update soon then?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register