Home Forums Account Data loads / month

Data loads / month

• Author

jorge
    Participant

In your price table, the pro plan reads: “Up to 5,000,000 data loads / month”

Question 1: data loads are the same as Disqus pageviews?
    Question 2: What may happen to my website comments when the 5,000,001 data loads number is reached?

And a kind Suggestion.
    This price structure is very similar to Disqus, I understand that, your product is good, but I think that you could reach a higher market share with a most attractive offer for high traffic websites, because currently your (only) disadvantage against Disqus is a smaller community of users. High traffic websites are key to increase that community.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hello Jorge,

1/ Yes, it count just one data load when a user of your website load a page with GraphComment iframe, independently on the number of comments loaded.
    It count one every time our API reply to return the list of comments attached to a page.
    So basically it’s very close to your articles page views volume as Disqus.
    We apologize for not having explained more clearly that the Widget count page views too. Soo maybe you should stopping display it on all the pages of your website and just in some sections.
    You can follow your precise page views consumption in your analytics tab of your admin.

2/ We are very flexible, so if you exceed one month, we will display a kind warning that will enjoin you to upgrade. Then if it continues, we will enjoin you to contact us to upgrade to an upper plan.
    In the case you go upper than 5M, we can give you a quote for a custom plan.

Thanks for your suggestion, be certain that we are deeply focus into getting high traffic websites.
    We double every 6 month 🙂

jorge
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

jorge
    Participant

Btw, my analytics section shows no data (It was working good a few days ago)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hi Jorge,
    The analytics are in the next tab, “ANALYTICS”, not in “ACTIVITY”.
    Activity is about following your last actions about moderation of your community.
    Best,
    J.

jorge
    Participant

graphcomment
    Keymaster

graphcomment
    Keymaster

jorge
    Participant

The issue is: The Disqus Comments are not present in our WP data base, because the Disqus Sync never worked, and the Disqus support team is really bad, never solved this issue (That’s one of the reasons for us to leave Disqus)

So, may you guide me with the basic steps for formatting the XML Disqus file to XSD?, is there any software or do I need the help of a programmer?
    Thanks

jorge
    Participant

Update: We manually imported the Disqus comments to our WP, then we tried the Import tool from your WordPress Plugin, it worked for some comments, but then stopped and didn’t work anymore. Check the next screen please:

https://i.imgur.com/edGwh1u.png

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hi,

Did you click on the button “Restart importation” ? Because the timestamp show Decembre 16th. And we made a fix to resolve an issue this day.
    Please be sure that logs are activated into the GraphComment plugin and click on “Restart importation”.
    Then, if it doesn’t work again, copy paste the content of the logs and send it to support@graphcomment.com

There is another possibility than can block the imporation, it’s if you’re using a cache plugin.
    Sometime, it prevent to restart the importation. Let us know if you have a caching plugin.
    Best,
    J.

jorge
    Participant

On December 16 I was testing the plugin, it was the first time the importation was started, but the “Restart importation” button hasn’t worked since
    I’m sending the logs to support@graphcomment.com

I do have a cache plugin (WPRocket), and also the Kinsta.com full page cache
    Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register