Home Forums WordPress comments for bbpress forum and SSO

comments for bbpress forum and SSO

• Author

keelym
    Participant

Hi, your plug-in looks awesome for comments on blog posts. In addition to blog posts, I’m also wanting to have a bbpress forum on my website and I’m wondering if your comments also work on a bbpress forum? And if it does could I use the SSO for both?

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Dear Keelym,

Thanks for your appreciation 🙂
    Could you be more specific about adding comments somewhere in bbpress ?
    Do you mean replace all forums with our technology or adding a GraphComment block somewhere in bbpress ?
    In this case, can you send us a snapshot where you imagine that ?
    SSO is working everywhere, it’s not automated on your side.
    Later we will propose a SSO full integrated with WordPress, then it will be completely automated.
    So yes, it’s possible right now but you have to code on your side somme part.
    Best regards
    Juliette

keelym
    Participant

Hi Juliette

Thanks for your reply. I think I’m very confused about what GraphComment is and how it works. I wonder if you can help me? For my website I envisage that I will post blog articles and I would have a community forum where users could post questions or information and have other users answer and comment. Could you tell me how or if GraphComment would work for users commenting on my blog posts and users posting in a forum?

Thanks
    Keely

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Dear Keelym,

Sorry for the delay.
    GraphComment is a comment system with social interactions that replace all the comments part into WordPress.
    BBpress is an other plugin that add a forum space into WordPress and many other social things.
    GraphComment only appears right after a content published on your WordPress, like a blog article or a page.
    The Forum part of Bbpress have its own url, then the thread are the content.
    When you create a forum, you decide a subject, and there no more need to start.
    Comment section is attache to a content like a blog post or a page, and this is the subject of the discussion.
    So, if you install GraphComment, every publication will have the GraphComment block.
    And if you have BBpress, it’s an other type of discussion like here (it’s a bbpress here).
    Hope that helps.
    Warm regards,
    J.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register