Home Forums Embed Are post titles or other site metadata used in the GraphComment user interface?

Are post titles or other site metadata used in the GraphComment user interface?

• Author

James Anthony
    Participant

I’m setting up a WordPress site that will have a number of posts that are used just for comments. On some of these comment posts, the content will be hosted on other sites. On others of these comment posts, the content will be hosted on my site, but not on these comment posts but instead on article posts.

I haven’t used GraphComment before, so I don’t know what to expect about how GraphComment will use my site’s metadata.

1. Will GraphComment use my site’s post titles in its interface? (This might be the case if GraphComment shows a user a feed of all new replies to his previous comments on different posts.)

2. So then if GraphComment uses my site’s post titles, that will mean that I will have to make sure that all the posts that are hosted on other sites have complete titles in their metadata?

3. What other metadata will GraphComment use from my site?

graphcomment
    Keymaster

Hello James,

we only catch the Title and the URL on every page where GraphComment is loaded.
    And GraphComment WordPress Plugin is set to send us the GUID of each article or page, so in this case, we prioritize the GUID to rely the comments to a page.
    I suggest that you install and try it for free, it’s the best thing to do.
    Best,
    J.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register